Thursday, September 4, 2008

Homework, homework, homework

I have like a bazillion math problems to do and some terms to define and some notes to take and some reading to do and a short research assignment to begin... bleh. It's not even the end of the first week and I already feel swamped! Oh this is gonna be a fun year. I was just workin on college apps. Here are the schools I wanna apply to:
UVA
William and Mary
Virginia Tech
JMU
Washington and Lee
Johns Hopkins
ODU
I think I wanna major in Psychology or Spanish or Premed. I'm thinkin double major in Psych and Spanish. Right now I'm looking at psychiatry for a career choice.


----------------
Now playing: Worth Dying For - Unite
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Christina said...

Hey Ash,

Better narrow down your choices a bit! That's a lot of application fees!

Ashley Elisabeth said...

I know... but you can get the school to cover like 2 or 3 of them methinks. but yeah.